Who are Schift Solutions?
Based in the UK and established in 2016, Schift Solutions introduces innovative new technologies to the geotechnical and structural health monitoring markets.
Applicable to the risk management of new construction projects and long term stability monitoring of existing assets, Schift provides consultancy and contractor services specialising in remote sensing and locally installed monitoring technologies.
We work closely with key technology partners to make sure that expertise and experience are applied to every project. We are proud to be partnered with NHAZCA Srl to provide:
- Satellite Synthetic Aperture Radar Interferometry (ADinSAR)
- Terrestrial Real Aperture Radar Interferometry (TinRAR)
- Terrestrial Synthetic Aperture Radar (TinSAR)
- Digital Image Correlation
- Infra Red Thermography
- Real Time Data Management Systems and Early Warning Systems
We work with other technology partners to provide a full range of complimentary geotechnical and structural monitoring products and services.